Tuning in to Kids Parenting Program runs once a week during school terms and provides 7 weeks of exploring parenting together in a group.
LEARN HOW TO:
- Tune in to your children’s emotions
- Understand your children’s emotional experiences
- Manage tricky moments
- Create opportunities to connect with your children.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE TUNING IN TO KIDS PROGRAM?
- Any parent or grandparent living in Casey, Cardinia or Greater Dandenong areas.
WHERE DOES IT HAPPEN?
Hallam Community Learning Centre, 56 Kays Avenue, Hallam. Mel Ref. 91 C11.
IS THERE A COST?
Yes, the cost for parents is $5.00 per session.
WHAT PARENTS HAVE SAID?
- “I’m tuning in and being more aware of feelings for the whole family including myself”.
- “In my family we understand each other better than before”.
- “I noticed we are calmer and have more relaxed interactions”.
- “I try and understand the children’s feelings and how they would feel”.
- “I’m thinking more before listening and speaking to my children”.
HOW DO I ATTEND THE PROGRAM?
Registration is essential, Please call Ann-Maree on 8558-9041 to register or for further inquiries.